It’s springtime in Maine, which means it’s time for West Bay Rotary’s Duck Derby. Here’s your chance to have some fun, win some fabulous prizes and support local charities all at the same time. Tickets are on sale every Saturday until race day, May 29th, at French & Brawn Marketplace in downtown Camden. Or you can go to: BuyDuckDerbyTickets.com anytime the spirit moves you. But hurry! The fastest ducks always go, well, fast.
Each duck is numbered to correspond to your raffle ticket number. First duck to cross the finish line wins. The ducks will be dropped off the deck at Smiling Cow. Ducks will travel over Montgomery Dam and finish line is in Camden Harbor. All will be visible from the Camden Public Landing. Net proceeds benefit area non profits
Enter to race for the following prizes:
- 7 nights at the luxurious oceanside Vanderbilt Beach Resort – Naples, Florida ($2,200 value!) PLUS $1,000 travel voucher!
- 2 Nights Deluxe Fireplace Lodging at Lord Camden Inn w/Breakfast for 2 plus $25 Dining Voucher ($900 value)
- Artisan Glass Bowl by Richard Remsen ($600 value)
- Pearl necklace (64″ strand) by Etienne Perret ($200 value)
- Gift certificate to Graffam Bros. Seafood ($100 value)
- Gift certificate to Bleecker & Greer ($100 value)