Here’s how it works: Calling all schools, non-profits, and community organizations for a volunteer opportunity to collect donations from Grasshopper Shop customers in exchange for holiday gift wrapping. The Grasshopper Shop of Rockland will provide all the materials: gift wrap, ribbon, tape, scissors, etc. All we need are 1-2 enthusiastic volunteers to wrap and talk up their organizations! Feel free to bring sign(s), brochures, and other promotional materials to display on the wrapping table.
The Grasshopper Shop is concerned about the safety of our employees, customers, and volunteers during the Coronavirus pandemic. Please read about our safety procedures below, and let us know if you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com or (207) 596-6156.
Our Safety Procedures:
· We are requiring all staff to wear a face mask.
· Masks are available for visitor use at the front and back doors.
· Hand-sanitizer dispensers are located at both doors and at the registers.
· We are asking everyone to socially distance. As much as possible, please keep 6’ between yourself and others on the sales floor.
· Let us know at 596-6156 if you’re feeling sick in any way and please stay at home. Thanks!