IRS Stakeholder Liaison and the Small Business Administration will be sponsoring a Small Business Forum & Listening Session on June 28, 2023 starting at 10:00 a.m. This is an opportunity to hear briefings on new and existing small business initiatives that will have a direct impact on the operations of your organization.
Join Stakeholder Liaison and the Small Business Administration for a small business update session and your opportunity to provide feedback. Learn about:
• Small Business Administration program updates.
• Understanding your Form 1099K, Payment Card and Third Party Network Transactions
• Know Who You’re Hiring – Independent Contractor vs. Employee
• Inflation Reduction Act Provisions
• Do you have Issues and concerns? The Issue Management Resolution System can help us help you.
• Small Business Resources and more
This is a FREE event via MS Teams
Date: June 28, 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Join the video meeting by clicking on the “join the meeting” link below:
Or join the audio portion only by dialing 1-737-253-8186 and entering Conference ID # 596 304 79.